Aspirantes con requisitos académicos:
- Título de bachillerato o equivalente
- Haber superado la prueba de de acceso a la universidad para mayores de 25 años
- Título universitario
Aspirantes sin requisitos académicos y mayores de 18 años que reúnan los requisitos siguientes:
a) Tener 18 años cumplidos o cumplirlos dentro del año natural en que se realiza la prueba
b) Acreditar haber superado alguna de las siguientes pruebas:
- Prueba de acceso a ciclos formativos de grado superior
- Prueba de acceso de carácter general a las enseñanzas deportivas de régimen especial de grado superior o a las formaciones deportivas de nivel III
- Haber superado la parte general de la prueba de acceso al grado superior de las enseñanzas profesionales de artes plásticas y diseño.
- Prueba de acceso a módulos profesionales de nivel 3
Aspirantes que hayan superado las pruebas de acceso en cualquier centro superior de Arte Dramático del territorio español durante el año en curso y siempre y cuando la ESADIB tenga plazas vacantes:
Dichos aspirantes no deberán realizar las pruebas de acceso a la ESADIB.
Aspirantes internacionales / International prospective students:
To be admitted into ESADIB, it is required to pass the entrance auditions at ESADIB. To be able to apply, students must meet the academic requirements that grant access to Higher Education studies in Spain.
· Students coming from educational systems of EU member states or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements on a reciprocity basis:
- Students who meet the requirements in any of these countries to access Higher Education / University studies, may apply to ESADIB (as is provided by the Spanish legislation LOE 2/2006, RD 1892/2008, and RD 412/2014 (art.3c).)
· Students with studies from other foreign educational systems without international agreements with Spain.
- Students with completed Pre-Higher Education (secondary education or pre-college, Spanish Baccalaureate equivalent) studies that grant access to Higher Education studies in their countries will need homologation of their degree from the Spanish Ministry of Education-Secondary Education homologation of their studies.
- Students with completed Higher Education studies in their countries (thus holding a Higher Education Degree), will need to have it validated through diplomatic channels. The process might take approximately 3 to 6 months.
- Students with partially completed Higher Education studies in their countries, will need to have at least 30 credits validated through diplomatic channels, and recognized by ESADIB institution. At least 30 credits must be from subjects alike to ESADIB subjects. You will need to present to ESADIB Programmes of the passed subjects (also accepted in English). The process might take approximately 3 to 6 months.
For information on how to validate your studies, Higher Education Degree or partially completed Higher Education studies, you may contact:
- Ministry of Education from the country of origin, for degrees and studies certificates.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country where these documents were issued.
- Spanish diplomatic or consular representation in the country of origin.
The language at ESADIB is Catalan language. Annual tuition fees are circa 1200€. The entrance auditions are to be held in-person, in Catalan language.
In case you wish to apply for financial aid, you may apply for Scholarship in Spain’s «Ministerio de asuntos exteriores” but it would be advisable to inquire also in your country’s Education department to find out about financial aid possibilities to study abroad.