Aspirants amb requisits acadèmics:
- Títol de batxillerat o equivalent
- Haver superat la prova d’accés a la universitat per a majors de 25 anys
- Títol universitari
Aspirants sense requisits acadèmics que reuneixin els requisits següents:
a) Tenir 19 anys complerts o complir-los durant l’any natural en què es realitza la prova
b) Acreditar haver superat alguna de les següents proves:
- Prova d’accés a cicles formatius de grau superior
- Prova d’accés de caràcter general als ensenyaments esportius de règim especial de grau superior o a les formacions esportives de nivell III
- Haver superat la part general de la prova d’accés al grau superior dels ensenyaments professionals d’arts plàstiques i disseny.
- Prova d’accés a mòduls professionals de nivell 3
Aspirants que hagin superat les proves d’accés en qualsevol centre superior d’Art Dramàtic del territori espanyol durant l’any en curs i sempre que l’ESADIB tengui places vacants:
Aquests aspirants no hauran de realitzar les proves d’accés a l’ESADIB.
Aspirants internacionals – International prospective students
To be admitted into ESADIB, it is required to pass the entrance auditions at ESADIB. To be able to apply, students must meet the academic requirements that grant access to Higher Education studies in Spain.
· Students coming from educational systems of EU member states or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements on a reciprocity basis:
- Students who meet the requirements in any of these countries to access Higher Education / University studies, may apply to ESADIB (as is provided by the Spanish legislation LOE 2/2006, RD 1892/2008, and RD 412/2014 (art.3c).)
· Students with studies from other foreign educational systems without international agreements with Spain.
- Students with completed Pre-Higher Education (secondary education or pre-college, Spanish Baccalaureate equivalent) studies that grant access to Higher Education studies in their countries will need homologation of their degree from the Spanish Ministry of Education-Secondary Education homologation of their studies.
- Students with completed Higher Education studies in their countries (thus holding a Higher Education Degree), will need to have it validated through diplomatic channels. The process might take approximately 3 to 6 months.
- Students with partially completed Higher Education studies in their countries, will need to have at least 30 credits validated through diplomatic channels, and recognized by ESADIB institution. At least 30 credits must be from subjects alike to ESADIB subjects. You will need to present to ESADIB Programmes of the passed subjects (also accepted in English). The process might take approximately 3 to 6 months.
For information on how to validate your studies, Higher Education Degree or partially completed Higher Education studies, you may contact:
- Ministry of Education from the country of origin, for degrees and studies certificates.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country where these documents were issued.
- Spanish diplomatic or consular representation in the country of origin.
The language at ESADIB is Catalan language. Annual tuition fees are circa 1200€. The entrance auditions are to be held in-person, in Catalan language.
In case you wish to apply for financial aid, you may apply for Scholarship in Spain’s “Ministerio de asuntos exteriores” but it would be advisable to inquire also in your country’s Education department to find out about financial aid possibilities to study abroad.